Meeting MinutesBeadle Club Meeting minutes 2-3-2021
The purpose of the Beadle Club is to signally honor selected individuals in South Dakota who have given meritorious service in the cause of education over a period of years. This service must be aside from and in addition to their regular contributions made in their official capacities.
The major purpose of the Beadle Club is to foster and encourage individuals to emulate the life of General Beadle, who by his leadership, sacrifice, and sincere interest in educational activities in South Dakota , contributed much to the stability of our present program by establishing permanent school funds of the state.
The members of the Beadle Club are to dedicated their individual and cooperative efforts to help preserve the permanent school funds of the state.
- Beadle Club Meeting minutes 2-3-2021
- February 2020 – Annual Meeting
August 2019 – Annual Meeting
- August 2018 – Annual Meeting
- February 2017 – Annual Meeting
- August 2016 – Annual Meeting
- August 2015 – Annual Meeting
- July 2015 – Annual Meeting
- August 2014 – Annual Meeting
- July 2014 – Annual Meeting
- August 8, 2013 – Annual Meeting
- July 16, 2013 – Annual Meeting
- August 9, 2012 – Annual Meeting
- May 24, 2012 – Executive Board Meeting
- July 19, 2011 – Annual Meeting